Followers

Wednesday, 8 February 2012

Wednesday; a happy day;



Early this morning the clouds sort of formed a heart, illuminated  by the sun.

Yesterday is mystery
Where it is Today
While we shrewdly speculate
Flutter both away

Emily Dickinson


♥


The Logan berries are ripening rapidly now. This means freezing and using.
I cooked jam today.  Using only half  sugar and not cooking them to death. Quite a nice job to see  the black berries turn into a wonderful dark raspberry red. Some for us and some to give away.


♥





♥


For dinner  I made potato gnocchi; they turned out light as a feather.  Still had some  tomato sauce in the freezer . I thought I better use some of my broad leaved Basil  before the grasshoppers take it all.  I love Pesto, it just breathes  Mediterranean  cooking.






♥




A simple tasty dinner, no meat,  potato gnocchi,  tomato sauce and pesto plus  a mixed salad of  cucumbers, tomatoes, red capsicums,
red onions, garlic olive oil and a drop of white balsamic vinegar. 



No comments:

Post a Comment