Followers

Sunday 20 November 2016

The wonders of paintings.

My favourites;


I dream my paintings and I paint my dream. Van Gogh.


Wheat Field with Cypresses at the Haude Galline near Eygalieres - Vincent van Gogh




Vincent van Gogh, Arles;





Vincent van Gogh - The White Cottage Among the Olive Trees, 1889






Sir Arthur Ernest Streeton was an Australian landscape painter and leading member of the Heidelberg School, also known as Australian Impressionism. 





Jacek Yerka is a Polish surrealist painter from Toruń. Yerka's work has been exhibited in Poland, Germany, Monaco, France, and the United States, and may be found in the museums of Poland. W





Thomas Appleton,  Golden Hare, on Cornish Slate 






Windsweped hare by David Neaves.


Never explain a painting it is anathema. Ts




Montana Pines - Contemporary Impressionism | Landscape Oil Painting by Erin Hanson



Every painting is more than just a picture. Ts

2 comments:

  1. These are all lovely paintings...and I agree, every painting is more than just a picture. One of my favourite artists is Claude Monet.

    ReplyDelete