Followers

Friday 2 March 2012

Sepia Saturday 115 GAMES;


My grandchildren came for a visit  and are playing a game together. I don't remember what sort of game it was. The picture was taken on the 7Th. December 2004.

The picture is  in colour, but I changed it to sepia to keep it  "authentic."




Lucian, my oldest grandson used to make his own games, when he spend  holidays  with us.; this one was called  "Attack of the green goo monster."  I think he was 10 when he made this one. At school his nickname was Mole, so he was super Mole,  our dog Taj was his super mutt Taj  etc.


This is my contribution to Sepia Saturday, Games; I did not find any old sepia or black and white "gamblers"!




Enjoy Sepia Saturday;  Sepia Saturday 115 Games

14 comments:

  1. Lucian must be one great kid! How creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Attack of the green goo Monster must have been quite a size. Lucian must have had a great imagination.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucian has great Skill & Imagination.What A Splendid Game!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great times with family is when games are played. My mother use to play a game with my boys. Wish I had a picture of that today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great opening photo! They appear to be having so much fun....all wrapped up in what ever game it is! The stick people on the self made game are very nicely drawn! I too used to make little games with cars and people growing up....loved to draw and color!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everyone could relate to the first photo, a scene from every childhood, but rarely photographed, superb. Love your grandson's graphics, especially the green square, "They could not stop him", Aarg, scary:-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this photo. Reminds me of some of our grands in kahoots about something. Smart kiddo there.
    QMM

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your photo reminded me of playing Monopoly with my sisters and brother on the floor. Lucian is very talented :-) Jo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Playing games together as a family is lovely. It doesn't happen very often unfortunately, but your photo captures the spirit perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  10. A fun photo made better in sepia tone.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is a wonderful picture. The game that your grandson made is quite detailed and very well done.

    Thanks for stopping by to visit,

    Kathy M.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great picture - the photo truly does capture their enthusiasm for the game. I also love changing new pictures to black & white or sepia so great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hence you must have been "super granny"!?!
    Love his game, very creative.
    :)~
    HUGZ

    ReplyDelete